Date: Sunday 12-Jan-2020
Time: 16:30 (4:30pm)
Where: Taling Chan, Suan Sri Krung Restaurant(ตลิ่งชัน สวนสี่กรุง)
- Get the train to Bang Wa and leave the station by Exit 1.
- Get a taxi heading north on Ratchaphruek Road.
- After 7km cross over Boromrajajonani Road (ถนนบรมราชชนนี) and keep left and make the U-turn.
- Turn left onto Boromrajajonani Road, signposted Phra Pin Klao, then follow directions below.
From Sukhumvit Station take the blue Line MRT past Hua Lampong to Tha Phra. Change trains and take the MRT to Yaek Fai Chai. Get a taxi and go north on Charan Sanitwong Road. Turn left into Charan Sanitwong Soi 35. Take this until it heads north and becomes Kaeo Ngoen Thong Road. This Road takes you to the restaurant.
About 5 km.
Here is a link with directions if you choose this route.
- Take the new spur from 2nd Stage Expressway at Morchit towards Ratchapreuk–Kanchanapisek (blue motorway sign).
- After paying the additional B50 toll, drive for about 10 or 11km and take the Ratchaphruek Road, exit number 6.
- Zero odometer and continue down to the ground level and then up on an elevated flyover road at 1.5km and then back to ground level.
- At 2.2km turn left onto Ratchaphruek Rd marked with a small sign saying Boromrajajonani (บรมราชชนนี).
- Stay left and at 2.6km veer left onto Boromrajajonani Road, signposted Phra Pin Klao.
- Stay in the left lane signposted 'U-turn Under Bridge' and at 3.3km make the U-turn.
- Stay to the left and just after passing a big sign for the Taling Chan police station, at 3.8km turn left into Chimpli Road.
- At 4.6km turn right into Kaeo Ngoen Thong Road (ถนนแกวเงินทอง).
- At 5.7km, after Soi 32, turn left and park at Suan Sri Krung Restaurant (สวนสี่กรุง) with a big windmill at the entrance.