Start Time: 16:30
Hare: Horny Viking
A-Site: Just past Ancient City
- From BTS Kheha continue direction out of town for 3.7km past Ancient City
- Turn left into Soi 65 (Thaoist temple entrance)
- After 350m turn left (stay on Soi 65)
- Immediately after left turn, turn right into a dirt road, follow the dirt road past the fishing ponds towards the run site.
- Parking available at the end of the dirt road.
A run which will have it all:
- Soft surface trail running
- Soft surface off trail running
- Wooden Klong bridge crossings
- Bird watching opportunities galore
- Fresh air
- Opportunity for fishing before the run
- Run followed by a Gala dinner on-site BBQ shrimp and traditional Thai delicacies.
- Kid friendly,
- Dog friendly,
- Walker friendly
- Short cut options, for the astute SCB’s
- Not to mention a good opportunity for the runners to stretch their legs
Suggestion from the hare: Bring your fishing rod. Get there early. Catch some fish. And have a fish BBQ after the run.
Picture 1: Turning point into soi 65
Picture 2: Sign for Thaoist temple
Picture 3: Entrance to dirt road leading the way to the run-site